1 Prefer+ gerund+ to + gerund
This is usually used to talk about general preferences.
I prefer playing basketball lo watching it.
Would prefer+ infinitive with to + rather than + infinitive without to
This is normally used to talk about preferences on a specific occasion.
I'd prefer to walk to school today rather than go by bus.
would rather+ infinitive without to + than + infinitive without to (same meaning as would prefer to)
I'd rather not talk about it at the moment.
I'd rather do nothing all day than go to school.
برای دسترسی به دروس بیشتر به لینک زیر مراجعه کنید.
1 would rather a vampire than a zombie. (be)
2 Would you prefer blood or oil? (drink)
3 I'd sooner a dog than you! (kiss)
4 I'd rather you me the truth. (tell)
5 I'd rather grammar than vocabulary. (study)
6 I'd prefer about my problems. (not talk)
7 I love France, but I'd sooner we Spain this year. (visit)
She ....... to drive a small car than drive a big one.
I'd rather ....... alone.
I prefer ....... to the cinema to sitting at home.
Which would you rather .......?
Sam ....... not mention the problem.
Some people would rather ....... happy than rich.
We'd rather ....... Italy than Russia.
She'd rather go by sea ....... by air.
I would rather ....... her.
I prefer ....... alone.
There are TWO alternatives in the parentheses. Choose the correct one and write it in the gap.
1. He'd like to go to Canada whereas his wife to go to Mexico. (wouldratherto , wouldprefer)
2. Her husband rent a house. (would rather, would prefer)
3. Mrs Martin to stay in a hotel. (wouldrather, wouldprefer)
4. My sister would like to have fun on Bondi Beach but I would to go on a cruise. (prefer, like)
5. My wife would like to rent a house in New York but I would camp in the desert. (prefer, rather)
6. My wife would like to visit a museum, but I would to go to Ayers Rock. (like, prefer)
7. I would become a scuba diver. (ratherto, rather)
8. I would not to become a computer programmer. (prefer, like)
9. I would buy this cake because I prefer the taste. (rather to, rather)
10. I would not rent a house in the Outback. (prefer, rather)
با استفاده از ماژیک فسفری می توانید کلمات و بخش های مهم را برای خود علامت گذاری نمایید و هنگام پاسخ به آزمون از آنها استفاده کنید. برای از بین بردن بخش های رنگی دوباره روی آن کلیک نمایید.
هر تعدادی که دوست دارید دفترچه یادداشت ایجاد کنید و نکات مهم را در آن بنویسید.
برای استفاده از دفترچه یادداشت بر روی قسمتی از درس یا آزمون که می خواهید در آنجا نکته ی مهمی را قرار دهید کلیک نمایید.سپس در آن قسمت یک دفترچه یادداشت جدید ایجاد میشود و با کلیک بر روی آن می توانید بازش کنید و نکته های مهم را بنویسید.